Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

WANTED : Overhead bunk for 22' barth
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of LandShark
posted
I'm looking for an overhead bunk for my 1984 22' Barth Glassnose.

Posts: 9 | Location: Victoria, BC, Canada | Member Since: 05-27-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sandytoes
posted Hide Post
My parents have a 22' in Kaslo, will be for sale $1000 obo. It has the pull-down bed, works fine. Bringing it to the Island is a bit of a chore. PM me if you want further info.

1991 Regal 28' 454 Banks Power Pak

Posts: 80 | Location: Duncan, BC Canada | Member Since: 05-31-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don in Cincy
posted Hide Post
I'm interested. Private message sent.

Posts: 26 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Member Since: 06-15-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LandShark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sandytoes:
My parents have a 22' in Kaslo, will be for sale $1000 obo. It has the pull-down bed, works fine. Bringing it to the Island is a bit of a chore. PM me if you want further info.

Hi Sandytoes, I tried PMing you a couple weeks ago but I'm not sure if it worked. I too am interested.

Posts: 9 | Location: Victoria, BC, Canada | Member Since: 05-27-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/10
Picture of Reado
posted Hide Post
Hi....I have an overhead bunk bed that I removed from my 19' Barth. I haven't checked it out for a while but I'm pretty sure it's all there. No mattress. I'm in Agassiz B.C. so...npt to far from Victoria. It's yours free if you pick it up. I could send pics if you email me.
Read Smith

Posts: 60 | Location: Agassiz, BC Canada | Member Since: 07-19-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/10
Picture of Reado
posted Hide Post
Hi Andrew...got your private message. Tried to email you some info on the overhead bunk to info@andrewplank but it wouldn't go. I think the "@andrewplank" is the problem. Suggestions?

Posts: 60 | Location: Agassiz, BC Canada | Member Since: 07-19-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post