Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Free Seats Vintage 1972
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Flathead
posted
Free seats to a good home.
I've installed new leather seats in my 73' Barth Motor Coach and have the originals up for grabs to the first taker. Included is the "Rare" double passenger seat, which I was told by the PO who bought the Coach in 74', is original equipment. The Drivers seat is a single. Both are in excellent condition with only one small hole in the drivers.
Free to the first taker. I can ship if the buyer pays the freight. They won't go UPS so it's gonna be pricey. I need them out of the way so after they've been posted here 2 days I'm posting on the vintage MH face book site 2 days and then they're going to recycle. PM if you're interested

Posts: 45 | Location: tennessee | Member Since: 09-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flathead
posted Hide Post
Drivers side

Posts: 45 | Location: tennessee | Member Since: 09-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post