Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Part out or whole 78 Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Was going to restore but got to the point that it would take too much to do. Looking to sell parts or whole. No engine/trans. interior gutted but have all panels. 4 whl disc brakes.

Posts: 3 | Location: Malin. Oregon | Member Since: 08-25-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How are the windshields? Ive gotta crack in my 1979 but I dont know if theyre the same size

Posts: 16 | Location: Pensacola, FL | Member Since: 09-26-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the Barth still being parted out? I need the Barth emblem that is riveted to the front. Any help is appreciated.

Posts: 4 | Location: Thousand Oaks, California | Member Since: 02-21-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you still have this Barth? I am in need of a rear brake drum.

Mark

Posts: 1 | Location: Benson, AZ | Member Since: 08-15-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
I am looking for an outside compartment door to replace where my furnace was removed. Do you have an doors? Also are you parting with any of the ribbed skin?
Todd
516 527 1824 C NY

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dick n Rose
posted Hide Post
do you have the main entry door lock for sale?

Posts: 1 | Location: Traverse City, MI. | Member Since: 08-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
I need roof vent inside screens and a window lock!!

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi- i need dash ie whole with speedometer on left, center brake warn light and right volts, gas, oil and temp all in one circle. Rectangular three hole for 1977 chevy P30 Ted

Posts: 38 | Location: roseville, ca | Member Since: 06-24-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in front &rear bumpers what condition & how much ? Paul Nance 620-365-0940

Posts: 35 | Location: Southeast Kansas | Member Since: 10-07-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don in Cincy
posted Hide Post
This can't still be live? The initial post was two-plus years ago...

Posts: 26 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Member Since: 06-15-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don in Cincy:
This can't still be live? The initial post was two-plus years ago...

Try belair409 at Yah....

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post