Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Free to a Good Home
 Login now/Join our community

posted
My father-in-law has a Barth from the 1980s -- complete, but a guy has been living in it for a while.

He just told me he's going to junk it -- I thought if there's anyone near Sebastopol, CA, you might like to come take a look.

It ran when parked a few years ago but hasn't been started recently. Interior condition unknown.

I'm going to try to get over there to take some photos soon.

Again, free to a good home.

--Jonathan
NorCal

Posts: 2 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Member Since: 09-07-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Correction, I think it's from the 1970s -- more info soon.

Posts: 2 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Member Since: 09-07-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
Somewhat interested...if it's 80's.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn:
y

Posts: 38 | Location: roseville, ca | Member Since: 06-24-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes hard to reply-computer illiterate here!! like to se pic- we were just over that way from roseville.. ted 916 771 4836
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn:

Posts: 38 | Location: roseville, ca | Member Since: 06-24-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post