Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
2 NOS Windshields for Sale
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of ncbarth1973
posted
2 New Old Stock Windshields for Sale, left side and right side.

They were for a 1973 25' Barth. I am posting the data tag to the coach, photos of the windshields and their measurements so you can decide if they'll fit yours. They had been stored in their original shipping crate with foam padding for over 10 years...the crate had no readable details or markings and was rotten so I tossed it.

Measurements: height is 22.5" tall at the straight end, where they meet in the middle and 19 7/8" tall at the curved end, width is 49 1/8" at the bottom bottom and 47 5/8" at the top.

Markings found, see photos

Best price gets them.

Please don't ask me what I'll sell them for; I do not know their value. Let's agree that you want to pay as little as possible and I'd like as much as possible. Only you know what they're worth to you.
I'll take offers until the last day of July.
You pay for shipping, I can have a shipping crate made or you can pick them up in person. I do not have a shipping quote, maybe you can advise the best option. Each side weighs 20lbs.

Posts: 16 | Location: Brighton, CO | Member Since: 03-09-2012Report This Post
Picture of ncbarth1973
posted Hide Post
The coach they were originally meant for...

Right and Left windshields

Driver's side markings:

Passenger's side markings:

Posts: 16 | Location: Brighton, CO | Member Since: 03-09-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello;
I am new here and inquiring about the windshields. Tried to get contact info, but was denied. Hope this works. Please let me know if still available, and if so, send a contact name/number.

Posts: 1 | Location: Bensalem Pa. | Member Since: 03-13-2014Report This Post
Picture of makeabet2me
posted Hide Post
Are the windshields still available?

Posts: 3 | Location: S.F. Bay Area, Calif. | Member Since: 12-01-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
SteveVW is getting these (see here); they will still be available through him, so I'm closing this thread.

To save space and because they've been overtaken by events, I've deleted most of the intervening posts.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post