Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1972 Barth Make an offer
 Login now/Join our community

posted
For parts only, make an offer. I can get you pictures. Do have a clear title and all the original paperwork in the original binder. Can't find the data tag however.

m_j_freeman@hotmail.com or you can call or text 218-838-6428

Posts: 2 | Location: walker mn | Member Since: 08-11-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the windshields are good! its got new brakes and good tires on it. the body is good with no dents. id like to get 400 for it.

Posts: 2 | Location: walker mn | Member Since: 08-11-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snakedriver
posted Hide Post
I'm fixing up a `72 Barth 25 footer. I'm going to need some parts, hopefully you still have it. If so, let me know. Thanks!

1972 Barth 25', 402 big block, TH400 transmission, work in progress!

Posts: 21 | Location: Stafford VA | Member Since: 11-13-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Some of you saw the picture of my new Toad. This is it. It had some issues. For me it is now my movable Barth Camp. It will remain portable but not drivable. I couldn't bear to see it scraped and destroyed.

I will have some unneeded by me parts. This will benefit those who need these no longer available parts. I currently have the aluminum trim above and below the double headlights. The headlight bezels and headlights. The main Grill. Nice shape and unbelievable for their age. I know the windshields are priceless but it would be hard to get me to part with them. They are my picture window to the Northern Minnesota woods that this beauty calls home.

Is their something you need that I might not. Don't be afraid to ask. The worst that could happen is I say no.

I looked at the Windshields and they are clearly marked with Guardian numbers. I didn't get the info but will next time or have one of my relatives text the info to me.

Data Tag Info
BARTH INC
August 31 1972
INC VEH MFG BY
GENERAL MOTORS CORP
CPE372J159168

GVWR 11000
Front 4300
Rear 7200

Jan 1st 1972
Vin 72081169MC22C

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up cheers Thumbs Up Thumbs Up cheers Thumbs Up Thumbs Up cheers Thumbs Up Thumbs Up cheers Thumbs Up Thumbs Up cheers Thumbs Up Thumbs Up cheers Thumbs UpThumbs Up cheers Thumbs Up Thumbs Up cheers Thumbs Up

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is in our data tag project!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are there any bullet lights near the floor. Just interested in the Brass coated pot metal parts. I am not sure early Barthmobiles had these lights.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Looks to be the 3rd 7208 in the Data Tag project. The information I have here is more than we had I also will have more info when I get back to it from the other GM tag. I will take more pictures when I get back to it.

1972 22ft

No bullet lights sorry Kevin. The lights, brakes and tires are all new or relatively new. 2 of the tires were so new they had the rubber nubs were still on the face of the tread.

Take a look at the picture Steve posted under New Member of the Mary Ray Club. I have more pictures and will have more. The interior was relatively leak damage free. The back window seals are trashed some damage there. It will be a great cabin for my camp.

It will be maintained as mobile but probably blocked to take pressure off the tires. It will not be allowed to sink, I have steps with a rail.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post