Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Looking for ladder parts
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted
Well... after searching for new ladders I have decided to try repairing it myself. My ladder is old, of course, and I would like to keep it looking as original as possible. I am looking for 2 pieces of 18 inch ladder tubing and a couple of mounts. The mounts are about 5 inches long with each having a plate on bottom that rivets on to the coach. The mounts also have a plastic cap on the other end that raps half way around the ladder tubing for anchoring with a screw. Don't need any steps. If anyone has these older parts laying around I would be happy to buy them from you and pay for shipping. Thanks!

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fred & Cindy:
I am taking it in Tuesday to a small business owner for replacement of the latter. I have used him before and believe he will do a good job at a fair price.

I thought you were getting a new ladder built. Keep in mind you could also use electrical conduit for the frame. Conduit would be a little stronger also. You can buy the plastic plugs at most hardware stores.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Actually did have a new one put on but I don't like it. Its flimsy, more narrow, and just plain does not look right. I learned a hard lesson here. Would prefer original ladder parts if someone has any laying around.

4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
I have a ladder that I removed some time ago. Unfortunately I am in Denver and will not be back until Sept 8.

When I get back I will check to see if the parts I have would work for you and advise.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
Can you send me a picture of what you need? I work at a dealership and we change ladders all the time and i have a few parts,

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
rp's barth... thanks, I will try sending you a personal message with photos.

4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

posted Hide Post
I just got a regency 1992 I need a ladder if anyone has one let me know 732-673-2284

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post