Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Euro Drivers Windshield
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted
I have a windshield, drivers side from our 82 Euro. It has some very light fogging at the bottom and center edge. No cracks, chips or other damage. It is marked Guardian Soft Ray Tinted Flo-Lite. Next marking is AS1 Guardian J-86 followed by DOT-22-GG-M54. This free if you pay shipping. Don't know if it fits other coaches or not. I have not found any new ones so we are changing the "Nose to accept a one piece windshield so this is surplus. The passenger side was damaged beyond any repair. Just PM me with any questions. Free to a good home!

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
My windshields are ok, like yours they have a bit of fog on the bottom and less on the outside edge, If you do not care to keep the one you have around, I will have it shipped to Iowa and keep it in case anyone needs it or Ole Nose decides to break its windscreen.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2046 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
I will pack it up and see what costs are to ship and then get back to you.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I was not aware the Euro windshields were any different from the regular ones Barth used at that time, which were the GM Astro truck shields talked about a lot on this site. When I got the classic I had it parked next to the glassnose and they looked identical.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post