Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

T.V
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Picture of Cantrade
posted
I have two original Panasonic 12 VDC TeeVees and a digital converter that are taking up space in my storage area and will give them away. (I know, this is a long shot since flat screens are the hot ticket now but thought I would try to keep them out of the land fill.) They both work and if someone is doing a restoration they fit right in the original compartments.

I also will give away a Sony monitor that was used for original rear view camera system. Power harness is included but no wiring for camera and no camera.

Let me know and I will come up with a shipping estimate to your location.

1993 Breakaway 33'. Cummins 6BTA5.9 with Bosch injection. Upped to 260 HP or so. Third owner.

"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well!!" Cummings Law

Posts: 140 | Location: Central New Mexico | Member Since: 04-18-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
'92 Breakaway owner (one yr. earlier than yours), I presume. I am interested in the Sony monitor. Any chance you could post the monitor model# (small print on face of screen), or the dimensions of the screen. Happy to reimburse for shipping, and then some. Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
In the top left corner of my Sony monitor screen, in very small print, reads the following:

Black and White Monitor SSM-621AM

Thanks

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cantrade
posted Hide Post
We are having a storm here now so I will check the monitor tomorrow and post the information here.

Thanks for your interest.

1993 Breakaway 33'. Cummins 6BTA5.9 with Bosch injection. Upped to 260 HP or so. Third owner.

Posts: 140 | Location: Central New Mexico | Member Since: 04-18-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cantrade
posted Hide Post
Well, here is the data printed on my monitor:

SSM721AMR

The screen is 7" diagonal and the case is 9.5" diagonal.

Case is 6"h x 9"w x 8"d.

The unit powers up with the grey screen but since I have no camera or cable I can't test the condition of the monitor.

Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Son of a gun, your camera is considerably larger. I was looking for a direct replacement / plug and go. I was told by http://www.rvcams.com/ that, even with mounting adaptation, your camera would not work for me. My camera was discontinued in '92. Thanks for your efforts.

Might anyone else have a Sony monitor SSM-621AM in working condition?

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Picture of Cantrade
posted Hide Post
O.K. Thanks for the update.

Picture of Cantrade
posted Hide Post
Well, I don't seem to have any takers for the TeeVees or the rear view monitor so it looks like they are headed for the recycle depot. I need the space in the storage room so if I don't get additional responses by the end of this week it will be so long to them.