Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Fan shroud needed
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Old Blu
posted
for 95 mobile command on chevy P-30 with 454. comes in half with top and bottom. Thanks. oldblu@outlook.com

Posts: 6 | Location: East Texas | Member Since: 10-09-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Advance Auto Parts (https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/keystone-collision-upper-engine-cooling-fan-shroud-gm3110101/11747913-p?c3ch=PLA&c3nid=11747913-P&adtype=pla&gclid=CjwKCAjwiZnnBRBQEiwAcWKfYgfa-QeP6F1BANdkR6HoomvMsrzfHTTwClRVowqiYmvC0z__GPGkfxoCzikQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds), $12, or any junkyard with any p30 van.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Tom if you quote my post like I did yours you may see how I created the link. I removed the "(" before the link and the ")" after the link. Barthmobile's advanced technology will create the link. Thank you on behalf of our members for the lead.

quote:
Originally posted by Tom and Julie:
Advance Auto Parts https://shop.advanceautoparts....AvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds $12, or any junkyard with any p30 van.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Huh? I have never quoted a message. How is that done? I see the parenthesis at the beginning but not at the end. I searched for the part and just copied the url into my reply. Should I do something else?

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In order to stay on subject you can go to my post on 3/27/18

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Tom, when you have a URL to post of something to become a link, when you open your browser and found something to share with us, highlight the url in your browser and copy it.

Then when you open the post in Barthmobile and reply (or make a new post) notice the command line that starts with a emoji, followed by a color pallet and then a box with URL in it.

Click on that and a box will open up and paste the previously copied URL from your browser in the URl box and then enter a description of the link you are posting in the title box.

Just make sure you don't delete or copy something else or you will have to go back to the page in your browser and recopy the URL.

Final results we see should look like this.

fan shroud

Now you have created a command so that all we have to do is click on "fan shroud" and we will go directly to the subject page you found to share

I think that is what Kevin was trying to say.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Ed. Thumbs Up I forgot hmm about the click box at the top. I usually type it out longhand since Rusty showed me. ED I have quoted you here for our members.