Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1986 Barth for parting out
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello I have a 1986 Barth I am selling for parts currently I have a full bus does working generator bus is not drivable selling interior pieces as well ,fridge ,chairs,cabinets,brass walkway handle and tons more if interested feel free to call me . Mike 517-605-8541

Image deleted due to oversize and other considerations. I'll link to a resized image when I get a chance...Rusty

Posts: 4 | Location: Clayton, Mi.49235 | Member Since: 08-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by metalcreator87:
Hello I have a 1986 Barth I am selling for parts currently I have a full bus does working generator bus is not drivable selling interior pieces as well ,fridge ,chairs,cabinets,brass walkway handle and tons more if interested feel free to call me . Mike 517-605-8541

Image deleted due to oversize and other considerations. I'll link to a resized image when I get a chance...Rusty

Posts: 4 | Location: Clayton, Mi.49235 | Member Since: 08-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Attachments to posts consume a lot of expensive website space. If you have more images, please resize to 8" @ 72 ppi. around 100 KB size, and send to me. Thanks.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Attachments to posts consume a lot of expensive website space. If you have more images, please resize to 8" @ 72 ppi. around 100 KB size, and send to me. Thanks.
Sorry I am new didnt realize ,I will just send pics if contacted through emails , again sorry disnt mean harm , Sincerley Mike

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Not a problem! Welcome to the Forums!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I looked this over. It has some good stuff. But, cabinets, dinette and front seat are being transferred to a different unit the owner is working on. The blown turbo on the DD 8.2 was essentially the death nell for the Barth. The big diesel Onan has only about 1000 hours. The refer is supposed to work and has little indicator lamps to show fuel source and temp setting. I don't remember them having that in the 80's. Tub shower is not cracked.
There is an aftermarket device added to the fuel system that is supposed to reduce fuel consumption. It is called FASS Filtration. FASS stands for Fuel Air Separation System. It was made by Diesel Performance Products, Villa Ridge, MO. Light blue day-night shades look much newer than the coach.
I took a few pics and might be able to answer a few questions.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post