Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Tailight for 89 Regency
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
posted
Dad jacknifed the trailer and smashed a taillight, frame and all. Does anyone know of replacement
Thanks
Glenn Shehorn

Posts: 20 | Location: KcMo | Member Since: 02-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/09
Picture of Frank Strong
posted Hide Post
I have seen what looks like the same tailight on many different RV's so I think you should be able to find them in a good RV parts store. Hopefully, they weren't unique to Barth.
Good luck.

Frank Strong
1994 Regency 34ft
300 HP Cummins, 6 spd Allison
Spartan MM Chassis

Posts: 126 | Location: Walthall, MS/Ocoee, FL (Orlando area) | Member Since: 03-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Glenn,

Luckily the Regency's (I believe) had recessed tail lights as opposed to the Regals and Breakaways that had surface mounts. I believe these recessed lights were made by Bargman.

If you light is like this

You should be able to find a light assembly HERE!

Posts: 790 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
posted Hide Post
Looks like an exact replacement if I go with the 85 series. But two of the black 84 series might look really nice.
Once again,
Thanks to All
Glenn

Posts: 20 | Location: KcMo | Member Since: 02-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post