Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Integrated child seats
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Kelshe
posted
We removed two Freedman integrated child restraint system seats from our coach. They are a beige vinyl fabric and are practically brand new, barely used a year. All hardware included. The seats are on Freedman Seating website under passenger seats/integrated child seat. These are perfect for older coaches that don't have restraint seat systems. $500.00

Sheila Reynolds

Posts: 77 | Location: Auburn, CA | Member Since: 11-05-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
......and I rode on the hump in the center of the back seat floor area. If I was not a good quiet child though there was always the option of riding in the trunk. Boy how things have changed. Is there a video game or DVD option for these special child restraints?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
......and I rode on the hump in the center of the back seat floor area. If I was not a good quiet child though there was always the option of riding in the trunk. Boy how things have changed. Is there a video game or DVD option for these special child restraints?

Kevin, I remember being prone on the package shelf of Dad's '49 Desoto Superman confusion

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, the good old days. Plastic milk crates made good child seats back then. ROTFLMAO

My Dad had an old Nash that had a back seat that folded up to make a bunk bed… we kids thought it was cool.

How about some 1,000 mile trips in the "back seat" of a Volkswagon beetle? You just needed a chin pad for your knees…

Thank God children have safe seats and belts now. That and air bags have saved MANY lives, including mine. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5167 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kelshe
posted Hide Post
Yes, Mogan David, those are the seats, except they are covered in a beige vinyl fabric.

Sheila

Posts: 77 | Location: Auburn, CA | Member Since: 11-05-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kelshe
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a Barth owner who has kids that need high quality safety seats.

Sheila

posted Hide Post
HI, I live out in PA and am interested. Could I give you a call or vice versa?

Posts: 1 | Location: Portage, pa | Member Since: 05-25-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kelshe:
Still looking for a Barth owner who has kids that need high quality safety seats.

Sheila

Sheila are these available still?

Posts: 28 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 08-04-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure those seats are long gone.