Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Wanted To Buy 19.5” 5-Lug Wheels
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi
I am looking for 19.5” 5-lug “Budd” wheels. Some older Ford, Dodge and IHC trucks and also class A motorhomes (Barth, Winnebago, Travco, etc.) from the 1960's to the late 1970's had these type wheels. I’m looking for six (6) of these wheels. I’m located in Western New York (near PA border). Any assistance you could provide would be very much appreciated!!
Thanks.
--Bob Lucas

Posts: 2 | Location: Bemus Point, NY | Member Since: 11-23-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for the reply! I actually checked all of these sites but unfortunately still not coming up with anything (the eBay ad has been on there for quite some time and kind of pricey for my budget). Still looking but starting to think finding a salvage coach or motor home may be the answer. Thanks!
-Bob

Posts: 2 | Location: Bemus Point, NY | Member Since: 11-23-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob,
Check with Colaw RV Salvage, we bought used wheels from them before. You will have to call them as a search on their site turned up nothing...
Colaw RV Salvage
Billy

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.