Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

PARTS NEEDED
 Login now/Join our community

posted
HELP NEEDED.
I need a parts coach or drivers side replacement sheetmetal.

I just bought a very nice 1971 28 foot Barth. It was a good surviver with a great exterior. The interior needed to be redone, however the exterior was 100% intact and 90% dent free.

The towing company damaged it on the way to my home.

The drivers / street side rear tires blew out and there is severe damage to the lower pan and the center sheetmetal section.

The damage covers about 5 feet in either direction of the rear wheel opening.

With that said does anyone know of a used coach that I take the outer skin off?

How about replacement sheetmetal, is anyting available anywhere?

I am located in Tallahassee, Florida and I am willing to travel (a reasonable distance 250-300 miles) to get parts.

If anyone has any info please post your response, e mail me (spisano3@comcast.net) or call me 850-661-8080.

Thank you,

Steve

Posts: 2 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida | Member Since: 06-28-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
You can measure or send a piece of the siding o these people: http://www.all-rite.com/48-aluminum-p-53.html and they will make panels to match. Then it is just rivets and caulk. Install, treat and paint.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom,

Thank you for the lead.

I will check it out.

Sincerely,

Steve

Posts: 2 | Location: Tallahassee, Florida | Member Since: 06-28-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forums!

Bob's RV Salvage (386) 454-5733
23486 S US Highway 441, High Springs, FL 32643 did have an older ~25' Barth.

I'm moving this thread to Swap Meet Central for better exposure.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post