Forums    Community Announcements    Suggestions for a Get Together Event with Mary Ray
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Suggestions for a Get Together Event with Mary Ray Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
I am suggesting an EVENT for Member Mary Ray similar to "The Michigan event." Mary was unable to make it to the Michigan get together because the Barth she purchased from Rusty Keeney's estate burned up on the way back to Tennessee. No one was hurt when the Barth burnt to the ground. Her Brother was driving. Mary Ray was at her home waiting for the Barth to arrive.
Please post your suggestions here and we can put together some Barth and friends fun.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Mary Ray, a number of us have been more than a little concerned with your absence! I might have called had your number not dissolved in the wash as my phone died in the rinse cycle. Sorry about the Rustymobile but loss of contact equals loss of warning.
Best from Liz and I.

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Mary Ray do you have an area in mind that would work best for you? I remember the Raccoon Mountain event's in Chattanooga but you are in West TN & this is located in East TN. PM me or let us know if there is a better location or suggestion you may offer. We would love to see you.

So sorry about the Keeney RV disaster. Glad no one was injured.

Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
During a recent chat with Mary Ray, she said we could have a get together at Tom Sawyer RV Park.
We have not have much input here, because it appears that everyone is taking the wait and see approach. Let us hear some chatter on this EVENT.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Tom Sawyer is right on the banks of the mighty Mississippi. Fun to watch the tugs pushing huge amounts of barges up and down the river. Donna and I would try to attend if possible.
Probably Tom and Nancy also.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
We have had several events at Tom Sawyer park. As Nick said it is right on the river with giant tugs and barges all the time. Been there a couple times. Would go again!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nick, Do you have a time preference? This Fall or next spring?

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Nick, Do you have a time preference? This Fall or next spring?

We might have to wait til spring. Already have multiple plans for October and November.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Weekends pretty much booked in Fall (bitch having Mother Nature direct us North-Easterner's calendar). Spoke with Mary Ray - she's special. Would be honored to attend a Spring gathering in her recognition.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPRING ahead to spring time. Will the members please suggest some dates?