Forums    Community Announcements    Thank you all….
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Thank you all…. Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/10
Picture of Andrew
posted
As of a couple weeks ago I am no longer an official Barth owner. I traded it to a young family for a pickup truck that I needed in order to tow a sailboat project I bought…. which I expect to be just as good of an investment as my classic motorhome! Big Grin

I wanted to say a quick 'thank you' to everyone that has contributed to this site. It's been very helpful over the last few years. My Dad still has his Barth so I'll still have access to one, I just won't have to pay for gas or repairs anymore!

Thanks again,
Andy

1978 P32 w/454
s7708 2284 MC27 S-3

My dad makes me wanna Barth!

Posts: 20 | Location: Saranac Lake, NY | Member Since: 09-01-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
You can still drive a few min down to Elkhart next month and hang w Barth and SOB owners.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post