Forums    Community Announcements    October's Free Event with our own Doorman (Craig)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

October's Free Event with our own Doorman (Craig) Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
This is an invitation to join Doorman for a GTG

Date: 2016 Date: October 13-16 2016
Place: Powell Farm,Home of The Devil's Stairscase
AMA National Pro Motorcycle Hillclimb
Hookups: None
Reservations:None
Nightly Rate: $0
This is located in a secluded pasture overlooking the scenic Little Miami River and along The Little Miami Bike Trail

Many covered bridges within about 40 mile radius. The fall colors should be at their peak. Canoe livery located 1/2 mile away. County store about the same distance away. Waynesville about 10 mile north is a antique shopping destination.

Hope many of you can join Doorman.

I (Kevin) had trouble finding this event, so I brought it to the top of the Community Announcements for all to see this event's details.

Hope you do not mind me making this more visible Craig. With no reservations, members could make last minute plans. I know there are several members closer than a couple hundred miles.

More discussion here.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Hey Kevin, No problem with you bringing this up. You don't even have to bring a Barth to enjoy the weekend. If anyone wants to take a Fall drive and stop by for a visit or even tent camp you are more than welcome. Won't run out of room although the best spots might be gone.

Any one interested in coming in the Sunday before, for the Hill climb can PM me. I can set up some free camping accommodations if interested.

I will have plenty of fire wood, Hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, chips, ect. If you might come or know your coming, let me know so I have general head count. If you plan on coming and can't make it, that's OK. God willing I plan to try to do this every year for my Fall Relaxation.

Hoping to have Doug ( AKA Homer) Attend with his guitar and a few other friends to join us Saturday night for some music around the fire weather permitting.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doorman:
Hey Kevin, No problem with you bringing this up. You don't even have to bring a Barth to enjoy the weekend. If anyone wants to take a Fall drive and stop by for a visit or even tent camp you are more than welcome.

I will have plenty of fire wood, Hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, chips, ect. If you might come or know your coming, let me know so I have general head count. If you plan on coming and can't make it, that's OK. God willing I plan to try to do this every year for my Fall Relaxation.

Hoping to have Doug ( AKA Homer) Attend with his guitar and a few other friends to join us Saturday night for some music around the fire weather permitting.

Craig, as the event approaches, I will try to keep this in the members eye. The weather appears to be in your favor for the "Hill Climb Event" and the "Barth Rest and Relaxation Event" or the (BRR).

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Looks like most things are in our favor.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We sure were lucky to have out little Barth reunion last weekend. Most of Ohio has had several inches of rain since we came back from Oregonia. Thanks AGAIN CRAIG! We will Be sending you Private messages for early bird reservations next year. Do we get a better price for early bird sign up?

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Kevin, just for you I will have a 50% off for early bird reservation. Non refundable.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craig, I am in! Thank YOU! God willing and the creek don't rise.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doorman:
Hey Kevin, No problem with you bringing this up. You don't even have to bring a Barth to enjoy the weekend. If anyone wants to take a Fall drive and stop by for a visit or even tent camp you are more than welcome. Won't run out of room although the best spots might be gone.

Any one interested in coming in the Sunday before, for the Hill climb can PM me. I can set up some free camping accommodations if interested.

CRAIG,Will this event be happening again in the fall of java 2018? Just thought you may have something up your sleeve Doorman. cheers