Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

MI GTG August 17, 18, 19, 2021 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Whoopie, got the Vaccine for my spouse and I scheduled for March 12th. Will be ready for the Minnesnowta and Michigan GTG!!! Bring on Summer!!!!

25 Ft Glassnose, 2792, 1982
454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint
Picture by Kevin

Posts: 1456 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
Six months should open it up on Feb 17,18, 19. I will book then. There are full hookups, 50 amps and 30 amps with water and electric. I am good for any type. I called Lou to see if there are preferred site locations. I will post when I hear more.

I suspect there will be lots of people ready to get out again.

Steve: My cell phone fell and cracked. I'm in the laborious process of getting a new one. So I might have missed your call.

Best site in the park is #45, which is a pull through and looks out the front windshield right at Lake Michigan sunsets and activity in the shipping lanes. It's the sight I always strived for (hands down) when we had our coach.

If you can pull off a transfer to this site from #130 that would be perfectimundo. Else you and Liz will have to walk a couple of hundred yards to see the sunset first hand (poor things!).

Louis

Took my home phone # out. If you need to contact me send me an email and we'll go from there.

Posts: 471 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post