Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Count Our Blessings Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO Some say if you remember the 60's you weren't really part of it! ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of benebob
posted Hide Post
So if I donate again will Bill remember to give me a nice little donate banner above my name this time. Starting to feel like a heel for not having one. Smiler Actually, not really but I'll try to remember to send some more next time I'm on paypal. Happy New Year everyone.

Posts: 218 | Location: Lancaster, PA | Member Since: 09-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Bob, please except my apology for you not getting your banner. No one but Bill NY can add banners. Superman Bill NY is our host and I sent him a private message about updating banners. If anyone else was missed on the Banner Update Program, Please add a post here that you deserve a banner. I will link this topic in a Private Message to him. It will be easier for Bill, with all the information about missed banners in one place. Yes, I know sometimes the banners slip thru the system here. Keep in mind Superman Bill NY did remember the Christmas lights and the New Year bottles, along with the rest of the holidays this past year.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
If you use are using a PayPal account to send money to Bill as a friend, PLEASE include your screen name in the notes section. For example if I were sending money: HI Bill, here is the money I owe you **Kevin**
Using your screen name in the notes will save Bill from looking up the email address to match it against your screen name when your banner is updated. It is also important when you have different emails for PayPal and Barthmobile.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
New Banner! Thanks Bill Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benebob:
So if I donate again will Bill remember to give me a nice little donate banner above my name this time. Starting to feel like a heel for not having one. Smiler Actually, not really but I'll try to remember to send some more next time I'm on paypal. Happy New Year everyone.
My bad. Sometimes things slip through the crack - obviously yours did. Enjoy and thank you for your support. Computer Thumbs Up
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
New Banner! Thanks Bill Thumbs Up
Thank you to all who help keep the lights on Cool
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Using your screen name in the notes will save Bill from looking up the email address to match it against your screen name when your banner is updated. It is also important when you have different emails for PayPal and Barthmobile.
BTW: If your registered PayPal email does not match your Barthmobile email then I have a harder time updating Supporting Members Badges.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post