Forums    Community Announcements    Barth 3 Ring Binder & the New Barthmobile 8GB USB Drive sales
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth 3 Ring Binder & the New Barthmobile 8GB USB Drive sales Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
This site is Member supported. The way we "Keep The Lights On" is to "Accept Donations" and to offer products for sale that will supplement the donation stream.

Thank you to members Carl Feren and Ol' Betsy who have generously donated the first run (100ct) of the Gray Barth Factory Binders. Feren And Company

The price for these binders (which INCLUDES Shipping costs) is as follows...

...$20.00 for the first one $15.00 for the 2nd and then $10.00 for each one after that.
  • 1 Barth Binder $20.00
  • 2 Barth Binders $35.00
  • 3 Barth Binders $45.00
  • 4 Barth Binders $55.00

Another discounted offer is the New Barthmobile 8GB USB Drive and Barth 3 Ring Binder set. For a combined price of $40.00 you will receive one 3 Ring Barth Binder and a Barthmobile 8GB USB Drive. The 2nd binder will cost an additional $15.00 with each one after that @ $10.00 each. This offer is available to everyone and also reflects shipping cost.
  • 1 Barth Binder & the Barthmobile 8GB USB Drive $40.00
  • 2 Barth Binders & the Barthmobile 8GB USB Drive $55.00
  • 3 Barth Binders & the Barthmobile 8GB USB Drive $65.00
  • 4 Barth Binders & the Barthmobile 8GB USB Drive $75.00
If mailing to Canada or Mexico, please add an additional $15.00 to the prices.

The original Binders were 2½” capacity with round rings; the new Binders are 2” capacity with Slant-D Rings. Because of the superior design of the Slant-D Rings, all literature will stay on the inside back cover when closed instead of getting caught on both sides of the cover and torn while closing.

The artwork is a pretty remarkable reproduction of the original gray binders. This improved design and construction should make these binders last for years to come and it will be easier to handle too. Feren And Company did a remarkable job on these. Cool

I know there are plenty of binders that are taped together. So, as an added bonus, I will be giving away a binder and 8GB USB Drive to the person who has the most pathetic looking original binder still in use. Attach photo to this thread or email me a picture. Computer [edit] Contest giveaway is now closed 3/11/09 [/end edit]

If you prefer to mail a check please send payment to

RDR Repair
PO Box 2305
Newburgh, NY 12550
Attn: Barthmobile

Make check payable to: Bill Napolitano

We also accept PayPal at this link

Please make sure you list what your order is for.

Note: On January 1st, 2021 anything that is listed as a CD is now, in actuality, a 8GB USB Drive.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
I know there are plenty of binders that are taped together. So, as an added bonus, I will be giving away a binder to the person who has the most pathetic looking original binder still in use.
Our first contestant in...

"the most pathetic looking original binder still in use" contest

...is Ray from Ormond Beach, Florida.

quote:
Originally posted by Ray in an email:
Bill,
Here is my notebook... Notice appropriate use of bumper sticker
holding my notebook together. Smiler
Congratulations Ray, that is truly one pathetic looking Barth Binder. Ooops

But, is this truly the best of the worst? Computer

BTW: If there's a tie, or it's really close. The earlier entry will win. Sandbagging will not help you here. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
If you haven't ordered your new binders, hurry before they run out. Got mine today and they look like Mr. Barth, himself, did them. Better than the originals. The slant D-rings are a big improvement.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Got mine and could only say WOW! These are not your high-school bookstore binders. The construction, design, and shipping are all Barth- Class. Thanks to Bill for keeping the price ridiculously low, and a reminder to those of you who order these that this is a good time to show your gratitude to Barthmobile in the form of $$$.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:

~ ~

Congratulations Ray, that is truly one pathetic looking Barth Binder. Ooops
Well Ray, you must truly have "The Most Pathetic" Binder around.

Another member sent me a photo of what appears to be a very well maintained binder.

I'm only guessing here, but I think he was bragging about how good his looks.

Send me an email or PM with your mailing address Ray and I'll send you 2 binders and a CD just for playing. Cool

Contest is now closed. Computer

Decision of judges is final, winner is responsible for all taxes. Big Grin

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
WOW, I really won something although I was expecting some other binders in similiar condition. Maybe I am one of the few that actually use the Barth binder. Big Grin
I will drop you an email with my mailing address and I will also make a contribution to Barthmobile for your generosity.
Regards
Ray

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ray:
...although I was expecting some other binders in similar condition.
Me too, I was hoping that this would be a fun contest as I was prepared to give away several. This is why I'm mailing you two.

They're packed up, in the box, ready to go out tomorrow. Please update this thread when you get them and let me know what you think.

Photo proof of new binders in use is always a classy bump. Wink

You do know that all winners are required to give glowing endorsements right? Big Grin

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
I received my binders today and, all I can say is WOW! No, I didn't say "Sham-wow." The quality is excellent and they look like the original. Well minus the two piece cover, the stains, stickers, etc. Other than that, they look like the orignal. Oh wait, they're higher quality than the original so, other than that, they look like the original! Big Grin

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by towerguy:
I received my binders today and, all I can say is WOW!... Oh wait, they're higher quality than the original so, other than that, they look like the original! Big Grin
I am really glad that you liked them. It bears repeating.
quote:
Feren And Company did a remarkable job on these. Cool
Thank you Carl and Betsy for everything.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of Braley
posted Hide Post
Will you pardon my ignorance and advise what is on the CD?
Braley

Posts: 42 | Location: Milan, OH | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post