Forums    Community Announcements    Barth 3 Ring Binder & the New Barthmobile 8GB USB Drive sales
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth 3 Ring Binder & the New Barthmobile 8GB USB Drive sales Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Technical information and pictures of many Barth's.

The Binders are first class and well worth the investment, you will enjoy your purchase, I guarantee it.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Braley:
Will you pardon my ignorance and advise what is on the CD?
Braley
Hey Braley, I want to keep anything CD related in its proper area, so read this thread and if you still have questions, ask them within that post. It keeps things clean that way.

But, to be perfectly honest with you, everything I have on that cd can be found within this website for free. Well, unless the NSA deems this a national security threat and everything gets erased from here. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Braley
posted Hide Post
I would still like to have one of these binders and the CD. Earlier inquiry sort of indicated they might be available at the 50-year GTG in Goshen; however, no one had them there. Any info or encouragement about my purchasing one somehow would be most appreciated. I am also interested in acquiring a cd copy of the Goshen pictures. Please PM me. Thanks.
Braley
Milan, OH

Posts: 42 | Location: Milan, OH | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
For the CD, try here:

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...571059472/m/38910832

For the Milford pics, I think Wally discussed it here:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...473995287#5473995287

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/16
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to get my cd's and binders so I can fill with the information I have begun to collect,a new to Barth ownership guy that can't wait for summer and being out in the open road

Posts: 4 | Location: Dryden Ontario Canada | Member Since: 01-05-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The quality is excellent and they look like the original. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3 | Location: Georgia | Member Since: 01-30-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/16
posted Hide Post
Ordered my set and I can't wait to receive them,looking forward to the info as I didn't get any on my new to me purchase a 1988 regal 33

Posts: 4 | Location: Dryden Ontario Canada | Member Since: 01-05-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Check your private messages. good luck. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of benebob
posted Hide Post
Alright so how do I order some of these binders?

Posts: 218 | Location: Lancaster, PA | Member Since: 09-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Send a Private message to Bill NY and tell him what you want to purchase. Thank you for supporting the Barthmobile Community with your purchase.
Click the link under his data tag and above the link to view posts by Bill NY.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post