Barthmobile Portal
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! SCAM! SCAM!

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4571059472/m/3513971597

11-16-2020, 12:21 PM
Dick Dubbs
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! SCAM! SCAM!
My address book has been invaded! Someone took over control of my email and has been sending requests to every address on the list. I had been locked out of my own email account. Thru
a quirk of some sort I was able to notice that these requests were sent under my name. I changed my email password and am able to receive mail again. I just got a reply from "Forrestwithin", a Barther. I am sorry I do not know you.
I am also sorry that all these people are in my address book and that the scammer knows about Barthers.
Beware! if you have not already figured it out, I am not asking you for any kind of help with Amazon. Thumbs Down Sorry

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

11-16-2020, 08:53 PM
Steve VW
Oh great. You mean you weren't really kidnapped in Nairobi and you didn't really need the ransom money sent in Apple gift cards to your mother's account in Somalia? head bang

So much for that $25,000!

Darn, third time this week.

Dick, good luck with your computer! Shields Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp
11-16-2020, 09:22 PM
Dick Dubbs
Unfortunately a person whom I never met but is the brother of a good friend got sucked in for x-number of dollars. Either this guy is an extremely benevolent individual, wealthy, naive or just gullible. Would you not think "why me? why not ask my brother?" .. any way I hope nobody else got hurt.

11-16-2020, 09:31 PM
Dick Dubbs
................also ?? why does the subject say "color:red"
instead of printing red letters? I think, by now, anybody that bothers to read any of my dribbles knows that I'm not
very astute when it comes to 'puters. Whatever!!!