Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Test Run
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/10
Picture of Mac Gray
posted

July 1 was the day for my first test run. Followed Rt. 39 up Kennison Mountain to Rt. 150, the Scenic Highway in the Monongahela National Forest. Pulled into the first lookout and took this picture. She handled like a dream.

Posts: 39 | Location: Seebert, Pocahontas County, WV | Member Since: 05-19-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Looks good in front of that clear blue sky. Driving a coach gets into your blood.
If you ever want to see all the Hillsboros you can start at the December GTG at Hillsborough State Park. A nice little 13 hour cruise according to mapquest.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
WOULD like to meet you in Hillsborough FL.in december if you can get out of Col for the get together. lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mac, Great to hear from another Barth owner in WV.We live in Craigsville.Our Barth is a 1972 25'We love it.Have to hookup before old man winter sets in.Coach looks very nice BTY,talk to you later,Kevin and Jackie H

Posts: 3 | Location: Craigsville WV | Member Since: 09-07-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post