Tools
Reply To This Topic

Kitchen remodel
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
I started on the kitchen yesterday. I was going to resurface the countertop by going over the blue formica but once I started removing some of it I just took it all off, revealing the orange original top. Ugh! Anyway, here's my mess so far. The pics should be the other way around.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
One more before sho t.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Photobucket is working great this morning so I'll post an older pic of before I started. I'm thinking about replacing the heavy wood pilings with a single metal rod. The Euro didn't have any, they had been removed completely, but I'd feel better having some support for the cabinets.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Spent the morning stripping the contact cement residue from the countertop. Looked at what to do for a long time and came up with some good ideas.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Hey Dannyz your old kitchen looks better than mine, I bet the new will be fantastic!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2041 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Danny your new rig is emitting rainbows! hmm Have you found the pot of GOLD? Looks nice good picture!

You are going to have to change your Avatar. I also have to change mine. Ooops

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1381 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
What happened to al my pictures? They were here yesterday.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
There is not even a picture at the top of this page. They must have added to many advertising pop ups and blew up.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pictures came back as of the time of this post.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Didn't get much done today, over 6" of rain today, lots more to come. A little extra time to think things through doesn't hurt.

79 Barth Classic

posted Hide Post
Thank YOU Danny for showing our members that Photobucket is OK to deal with. It costs less than your morning coffee at the local coffee shop.
Your BaRTH looks cool Thumbs Up with the rainbow in your picture. Thumbs Up

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I meant for that pic to be my new avatar but somehow it wound up being full size on all my posts. I can't figure out how to get rid of the Euro pic and put this one up instead.

79 Barth Classic

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Looks like the new one is in the signature part rather than the avatar. Your profile is the key.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5157 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Danny, I can help you with shrinking your avatar down. I can also show you how to choose whether to have it on every post. I do not put mine on every post. Shown below whenever you have time to get a …

posted Hide Post
Danny, I tried calling you. Is this what you are looking for?