Tools
Reply To This Topic

Kitchen remodel
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Kevin, yes that's what I want as my avatar.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Kevin, yes that's what I want as my avatar.
Danny do you mean avatar or signature? In any event here is the image string in parentheses.
(http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv240/barth_upload/2539/th_IMG_9780.jpg)
Remove the parentheses after you copy and paste it where you want it.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
The Barth goes in today for the new formica countertop. I also made a flip up for the end and a flip up table for under the passenger side window that I decided to cover with the formica, since I had enough with one sheet if I have a little 2" joint behind the stove. I'll pick it up this afternoon and start putting it back together, along with the metallic backsplash. Pics to follow.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post

I ripped out the back wall yesterday. I thought I could just remove the formica but I trashed the plywood trying so I cut the whole wall out. Will be replacing with 1/4 plywood and a metallic plastic brick backsplash. Replacing the big pylon with a 1" dowel. The bare side will have a wood spill guard about 1" high. Suzie missed the flip-up counter end so I made one.

79 Barth Classic

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up Mechanic Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Ran out of free backsplash tiles so I had to order some more, but I'm pretty close to being done.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Very nice Smiler

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Got the rest of the tiles today and got them up. Pretty much up to Suzie to decorate now.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. Almost doesn't need any decorating.

Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Got the dining table installed and today got the chairs. When I get the desktop working I'll show some pix but these are the chairs I got. $54 bucks for 2 with shipping under a week. They are really nice and will be great for outside guitar playing too.

https://www.foldingchairs4less.../wood-folding-chairs

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Didn't link right. Go down 6 rows and it's the white wood ones for 19.99 or thereabouts.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Finally got the desktop up and running. Here's some pix of the dining table and the lettering. Before you ask, everything about this coach is 78, except how it's registered, so to me it's a 78.

This is the only pic that got approved by the PB gods. I'll try later.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
PB finally decided to download my other pix. Here's one.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
and another.

79 Barth Classic