Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1982 25ft Glassnose
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted
I also put these on PB but I do not know if I got it right.

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
I guess I have to give you a link if you want to see my Barth.. http://s86.photobucket.com/use...brary/?sort=3&page=1

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Duane, I saw your data tag in your Photobucket account. I could not read it, Could you please send a copy here so we can get you a folder for your pictures on Barthmobile.

Nice Barth

Cheers

Kevin

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Kevin

I looked at that snap and could not read it either, I will try to take another today, hopefully a better picture. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Sometimes when we push the shutter on a camera, it moves the camera or other picture taking device. Your picture looks more like some one was really shaking. Shaking like a dog drying to pass a razor blade he ate.
In any event you can also add the build number from the data tag to your profile also.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Kevin...Can you tell me why the title says 1982, but this tag says 1981...My guess was it sold in 1981 first time.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
RV builders buy partial chasses - mine's on a '92 chassis, but the coach was finished much later, and it's a '94.

BTW, please move your tag image to PB.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Kevin,,,I put the tag on PB but if you want any info you need to get it here ,can not be read on PB. I do not have permission to remove anything on my posts. If you want you or Bill can modify..Thanks

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
Kevin...Can you tell me why the title says 1982, but this tag says 1981...My guess was it sold in 1981 first time.

Many Barths built past mid summer are titled as the next model year. no different than auto mfg. selling cars in Sept. as the next year models.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
RV builders buy partial chasses - mine's on a '92 chassis, but the coach was finished much later, and it's a '94.

BTW, please move your tag image to PB.

quote:
Kevin,,,I put the tag on PB but if you want any info you need to get it here ,can not be read on PB. I do not have permission to remove anything on my posts. If you want you or Bill can modify..Thanks

Bill NY is busy at this time. Your request for a place to put your photos has not fallen of deaf ears, sometimes it just takes a while with requests. YOUR personal Photobucket account does not permit linking. Thanks for the data tag Your patience will be rewarded. We will get this done.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess I have to give you a link if you want to see my Barth..

Hey Duane88, Good news for you! Your folder is up an running!
Your Data Tag in the system.
When you have photos to share please send them to:

barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

From ordinary email as an attachment. Put your Barth Coach Number "2792" without the quotes in the subject line, and nothing else. Send no more than 5 photos at one time. Your photos will then appear on Photobucket. They will be resized automatically. If you are using an iPhone, please save the photos in Paint program (as per Quinn's suggestion) prior to sending to the Photobucket address. Windows from Microsoft and iPhone from Apple do not support each others orientation. So remember to save them again in Paint as a jpg file with the proper orientation.

The photos will then appear here The photos can be linked to any post. If you are not familiar with the linking procedure, send me a Private Message. I will get you hooked up. Thank you for sharing.

Cheers cheers

Kevin

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Thank you Kevin...

posted Hide Post
Welcome Duane. I sent your two photos to the folder. Are you able to link them to Photobucket? If you need help send me a Private message.

posted Hide Post
That is one good looking Glassnose!

Posts: 9 | Location: FA | Member Since: 09-27-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I think we may have a few new Glassnose owners out there that may not have seen this. I will share this post from Bill h which as Danny says, is one of the best ever:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...691049061#5691049061

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post