Forums    Pictures of My Barth    First trip of the year....finally.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

First trip of the year....finally.
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Sandytoes
posted
I made some time and got the rear airbags and brackets sorted out. Washed the coach up and went out for a couple of days. Loaded up the water and fuel and it rode like a champ. Next up - front springs/bags, maybe some steering/suspension components and u-joints/steady bearing. I love the way it looks, we are always getting nice comments. We can hardly wait until I'm retired so we can do more travelling.

1991 Regal 28' 454 Banks Power Pak

Posts: 80 | Location: Duncan, BC Canada | Member Since: 05-31-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Nothing better than seeing pictures of Barth coaches out and about! Thumbs Up

Glad to see it is working out and you are enjoying the rewards of your projects. Keep us posted!

Too bad it is so far to Minnesnowta… it would be great if you could join us in August.

Take care, be well.

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5180 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
Someday we will get the two siblings together. We are both west coast after all.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
more travelling, more fun! nice looking Barth

Posts: 7 | Location: United States | Member Since: 03-26-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post