Photobucket Use Instructions
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted
Send resized* photos as email attachments to:

barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

Go to this site http://s687.photobucket.com/us...library/?view=recent and find your photo/s. Select the photo, then from the Image Links menu at right, single-click the 5th item ("IMG code) and this will copy the link into your computer's buffer. Use CTRL-V to paste into your post. You'll need to do this for each image, but you can link as many as you want in a single post.

* I've found setting the image size at 72 pixels per inch (ppi) and dimensions of 8" or 9" and .jpg compression to ~100Kb. Compression is used as a courtesy for Barthmobilers with slow connections.

Please learn to resize. Most cameras come with software for that. Microsoft offers free Paint for Windows and Mac; use a search engine to find what you need.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 8212 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

I have tried to do this but it keeps saying windows can not locate it and to check the spelling. What am I doing wrong? My picture came out huge on my post. Sorry for my stupidity. and thanks for your help

Posts: 4 | Location: Miamisburg OH | Member Since: 06-27-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
TC:

Don't feel 'stupid.' I've been trying to do this for several years now and have had problems just about every time.

What we need is a step-by-step set of instructions that are known to work!

No shortcuts!

Lou

Posts: 424 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Don't feel alone - Photobucket is really screwed up - I go to the Barth site and upload from the tab - and the images upload to my PB! Using the email addy, the pix upload into The Void - I can never find them. I have to upload to my folder on the Barth PB to have any hope of finding them.

However, the email addy is correct - I've uploaded freerider's and tclarke's pix in the last 2 days.

At least if the image is an attachment to the post (or email to me), I can fix size issues and send to PB.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 8212 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
Lou, anyone that can sleep standing up should be able to conquer Photobucket. lol

Tom Taylor

Posts: 317 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/16
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Anyone who wants a one on one tutorial on the current PB upload options let me know. I will call you at your house and walk you through a step by step tutorial on how to do this.

This will take about 15 minutes of our time but you'll have the easiest time after this.

Shoot me a PM with your phone number and be prepared to upload images and have access to the internet and your email.

Please... I really want to do this for you.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 7292 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I encourage folks to take Bill up on the call - he fixed my problems in a few minutes.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/16
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Call center is open now Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 7292 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
One more time before I send a PM to Bill_NY for the one-on-one (I also pass the first 3 gas stations rather than stop to ask directions....):

This is my buddy, Hank.

If this doesn't work, I'm going to call in my other buddies Casey and Nelson.

Lou

Posts: 424 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Now for the folks who Hank brought with him:

Here's Nick & Donna on the last downhill leg to our house (Barb had the camera and ran up the hill to be sure they turned onto this last "Lane. Tooling Along

Everything fit nicely, including the Toad Smiler

One Donna and ½ a Nick (better than none! D'oh)

The next day. Sad to see them go but really good they came, for we had a great visit!

These postings courtesy of the patient tutoring of Bill_NY who we thank profusely for taking the time. Thumbs Up

Looking forward to our next visitor(s) from the National (and perhaps International) fleet.

Lou

Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
I owe it to Nick to show his whole self. thankfully we had enough time to get most of the tall tales told ROTFLMAO

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the time lapse for posting the photos from the MN GTG. I finally made it into the pasture and am just starting to get my bearings.

I tried uploading a few resized photos of the MN GTG via email attachments to the Barth photobucket.com library with no luck. I didn't use to have a posting problem but seem to now.

Is there a lag between emailing and when the photos show up or has something changed that I need to address on this end?

Thanks,
Wally

Posts: 180 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
There is a lag - sometimes as long as 15 minutes. Frowner

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Photos seem to be lost in the ozone. I've sent a few as email attachments to barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com but not finding them at our photo bucket link.

Do we need to be signed up individually with photo bucket?

Thanks,
Wally

Posts: 180 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Is photobucket dead? My emails go nowhere and the "recent uploads" aren't that recent...

8607-3346-33TFPOB------9708-M0037-37MM-01
86 Regal SE 33 Tag axle--"98" Monarch 37
Chev P3(7) 454TBI--------Cummins 8.3 300 hp
400 hp fuel injected-------6 spd Allison, Spartan MM

Posts: 3252 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post