Forums    Pictures of My Barth    My Barth made it to Burning Man.
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

My Barth made it to Burning Man.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing that awesome video, that was way too cool!

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
OMG... Exceptional video! Way far cool party time, almost beyond imagination (for me anyway)! Now I know where to look for all those crazy people I lost track of in the 70's. Serious good time, new bucket list item, Thanks!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5160 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Tina and I enjoyed this so much! I saw the 45 min on the reader at the botom and we said no way we would watch it all the way through. (We watched the whole thing but we needed a cocktail break in the middle cheers) Serious work to put this together. We dig the bar car. just excellent.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/10
Picture of kokoken
posted Hide Post
Where do you get that large basket carrier on the top of your Barth ? I need one to hold bags of golf clubs.

1979 24 footer

Posts: 65 | Location: Indiana | Member Since: 07-28-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/10
Picture of Reado
posted Hide Post
Most Excellent!! Burning Man Barth is on the bucket list. There were some very large structures. Did individuals bring them partially assembled or were they built from scratch?
Again great work!!!

Posts: 60 | Location: Agassiz, BC Canada | Member Since: 07-19-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nemos:
@ Bill

As for the ID Tag. I'll be home in about a week's time. I try to remeber to get a pic of it then.
Thanks for the tag info!!! Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello again Folks, This is a bit of a cross Post but I don't think we ever posted our 2014 Burning Man Video... Sorry about that. Things have been crazy busy. Here is the 2014 video below.

https://vimeo.com/114927961

We did skip Burning Man in 2013. Then went back as more friends wanted us to go for 2014. We are not sure if we are going back again. Its still a great event and I recommend any one do it (If they are prepared) but after going 6 times, Its been done. We are sad to say the Bar Car has been sold, It was sad to watch her rotting away in storage so we put her up for sale on craig's list. While asking $1000 we got over 100 people demanding ownership within 24 hours! A new owner had be found in Vancouver and we happy to know the Bar Car will be going back to Burning man again...

These days we are still doing crazy adventures. Currently we have a new YouTube channel where we have been doing Demolition Derby and Mini Stock racing. This summer we plan to be on the road for two week as we take part in the 24 Hours of LeMons Rally!

Posts: 28 | Location: Kamloops BC | Member Since: 06-21-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post