Forums    Pictures of My Barth    A BaRTH is rebuilt in Denmark.
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

A BaRTH is rebuilt in Denmark.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Barth GTG 2020 Denmark

Only 1 barth will be featured.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Yes, I know there are some fine Barths, Regencys, Aristocrates, Breakaways, etc. but this one will be better than when it came out of the factory. That will deserve a very special place in Barth lore.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Tere:
Yes, ... but this one will be better than when it came out of the factory.
Salute

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great job, and off topic, but I have never seen a shop with a white tile floor.
Tim you are meticulous! Thumbs Up

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
The Scandinavian folks like to rebuild old American cars, I saw many restored Caddies, Lincolns, Chryslers, even a few old finned Chevy's, Fords and Dodges. But this is extraordinary...

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Timan
posted Hide Post
How do I get permission to edit my own posts?

yes now i can edit my posts

Posts: 27 | Location: Denmark | Member Since: 11-24-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tim, You should be able to use the eraser in the lower right corner of your post. If it is not working please let me know in a private message.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/17
Picture of Janet Rocco
posted Hide Post
HOLY CRAP! I thought I did a lot to our trailer!! YOU WIN!!

Posts: 43 | Location: Tampa, FL | Member Since: 12-27-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Timan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27 | Location: Denmark | Member Since: 11-24-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tim, you work is like a farmer, Thumbs Up OUTSTANDING Thumbs Up in the field. I hope you do not mind me helping throw up a few pictures here, so you can continue with the BARTH.

Picture of Timan
posted Hide Post
thanks for the nice words
It's all right Kevin me and Photobucket are not really good friends Smiler
Body and frame are in very good condition, I have only welded 4 small holes in the bottom of the driver's side, and I have welded some holes that not should be used anymore
and i welded some bad welds that looked like bird droppings Smiler
The next step is doors they are changed to electric windows and central lock.

posted Hide Post
Wow, I wish I could do this.

Posts: 28 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 08-04-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Timan
posted Hide Post
a little update here from Denmark, the summer has been hectic at my work so the time with Barth has been minimal.
But now I have started making the doors, there was I rust hole in the corner of the right door, and I made holes for the mechanism of the electric window. the door hinges have been drilled and new bushings made, sandblasted and zink-plated.
sorry for my English Razzer

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
That is a very impressive project you have undertaken . Salute

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Having actually driven this coach, I have a deep relationship with it. Especially when it's gone across the pond and is being completely redone from the ground up. Please keep us up to date.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post