Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Here is my 74 I recently acquired
 Login now/Join our community

posted
She needs a little love

Posts: 13 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Member Since: 04-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Data tag

Posts: 13 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Member Since: 04-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inside..

posted Hide Post
Believe it or not..original refrigerator works, might need serviced though, its propane/electric and has a "hiss" sound but i dont know much about propane fridges as far as the sounds they make

posted Hide Post
Can you post more interior pics. My husband & I just purchased a 1973 19 ft. Barth and the inside was torn out. We would like to see what is should look like in it's original state. Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 04-10-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Welcome to both of you new Barth owners.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dianetw:
Can you post more interior pics. My husband & I just purchased a 1973 19 ft. Barth and the inside was torn out. We would like to see what is should look like in it's original state. Thanks.

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/2601048061

From the site's Barthmobile Attachments For Downloading (from the Ads, Documentation... menu)
You could have found this:
http://truckroadservice.com/ba...roduct_Catalogue.pdf

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dianetw:

Yes, I'll definitely post more!!
Check out the link Morgan David postedSmiler

posted Hide Post
Thanks Morgan David for the information. There is so much on this website, its kinda of overwhelming for some of us newbies. Much appreciation for the info Big Grin

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
its kinda of overwhelming for some of us newbies.

You're welcome. glad you found us. It is a fabulous site. The SEARCH feature will take you to prior discussions of many issues you might think of. I was here for years before I realized the motor home at the top of the TECH page is a graphic interface with links to topics.

You will see that there are (and were) a number of contributors with extensive valuable experience way beyond mere ownership of a Barth. Even though I no longer have a Barth (Breakaway), I enjoy, and learn from, this forum.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post