Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

My 84 25 footer
 Login now/Join our community

posted

Posts: 20 | Location: Laramie, WY | Member Since: 07-13-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Dave, that is one great looking rig. I love the clean look of the white and blue. Very nice.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Hello Dave, welcome to Barthmobile. I want to thank you for supplying your tag info... Thumbs Up Great way to introduce yourself is with a few pictures.

Any stories to tell? How long have you had your Barth? I too like the "Kool" colors of Blue and White Wink

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bill and Doug. I've been a Barth owner for the last week Smiler Bought it in the Denver area and love it so far. It's been well taken care of and as far as I can tell, everything on it works as it should. It has the twin beds in the middle of the coach and I'm in the process of installing a backup camera for it. It has all of the manuals for it and I'm sure that I will enjoy it for years to come.

Posts: 20 | Location: Laramie, WY | Member Since: 07-13-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
We just seen your coach going down the hill on I-80 west coming from Happy Jack down to Laramie Smiler
(not in our Barth, going east)
little fresh this morning!

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! We were probably coming back from the Bunkhouse Bar & Restaurant...a great place to eat and drink. They allow dry camping for free there, and it's a regular stop for us.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
They probably do not have semi truck parking Big Grin
many years ago we camped in the Flaming Gorge and Yellowstone. Always wanted to come back for some more camping, there are great places in WY. Have you ever went to Saratoga Hot Springs?

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, I've seen a couple of semis parked there off and on. The owners, Rod and Holly, are great people, and my favorite when I stop there is bacon wrapped tenderloin. Sorry, vegetarians Big Grin

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Hi. Where is the bunkhouse at? We are 1 hr from Cheyenne and 2 hrs to Laramie. I love tenderloins.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's halfway between Laramie and Cheyenne on Happy Jack Road.

Here's a google map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=...Wyoming&z=10&iwloc=A

Enjoy your meal, and if you get up to Laramie, PM me.