Forums    Pictures of My Barth    How to post pictures?
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

How to post pictures?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Computer Ahh the idiosyncrasies of electronics we deal with now. Let us know if you find a work around. Computer

Posts: 3552 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall that you have to change the orientation in Paint and save it, even if it comes up correctly the first time. Just opening and saving the file doesn't automatically reset the orientation info every time. Don't ask me why.

So:
1. Open file
2. Rotate 90 degrees (or whatever, just something to change the file)
3. Save
4. Rotate to correct orientation
5. Save

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 255 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn:
So:... (..... just something to change the file)
Changing the file name has worked for me in assuring you have saved a new file with the correct size and orientation. Then be sure to delete the old file. Deleting the old file will keep you from posting the wrong file.
Hey Quinn, where you "binn?"

Posts: 3552 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Violence Recent posts from our forum indicate photos are going somewhere but never Thumbs Down end up in Bill NY's Photobucket account. Please be aware that photos sent in the email need the subject line exactly the same as the folder you are placing the photos in. Subject line is CaSe sensitive. Your personal data supplier, may also be a weak link. For example some wifi connections will not upload photos. Try resizing even though Photobucket does that for us. Let us know what works for you.
Click If there are other options that we can entertain please speak up. Click Keep in mind if we change or Computer abandon hmm Photobucket we will need to change the links for 2.4K in data of photos we have linked to Photobucket to another photo host.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
We loaded about 15 pictures of our WLodge twice under the cover of darkness and they never showed up anywhere - Mad
Gave up. Done. Finito. Basta. Sorry

2002 Toyhauler w/7.3 diesel
Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1219 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Doris and Marvin! Please do not give up. I am here to help! Merry CHRISTmas! I hope to get this ironed out in 2019. It is only 2 weeeeeeks away....YIKES

Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
With over 900 photos in PB now, I am also about spent. While we are stuck with PB for existing links, I wonder if there is a better choice for future links.
Still don't have good wifi here yet, working on a hot spot soon.
I am lucky to get 1/3 of my pics to appear on PB the first time. I too am about fed up with it. When I get my hot spot I will maybe try again.
As the number above proves I have been patient but life is too short for this waste of my time head bang

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 300 hp

Posts: 3786 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Can we upgrade our PB account to solve this problem? Yes, it requires money. If it can be done, an email to Barth supporters asking for a commitment of maybe $10 a year would tell us if we can afford it. There is no free lunch.

Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3389 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/18
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
This may sound complicated but it would be free and easy to do and use.

Open a free email account on yahoo or other email account, everyone here can create their own folder and put whatever in it, to post just make a link to that item. the password would be shared though, making a hack pretty easy.

Jut a thought...

25 Ft Glassnose, 2792, 1982
454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint
Picture by Kevin

Posts: 848 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Only problem there is the future of all the photos would depend on maintaining that address. Also, not sure if the free services would allow that many bytes of storage. hmm

I just got a wifi hotspot up and running. Sent a single photo to PB. Then sent a batch of three. The single one hasn't shown yet, but ONE of the other three made it. head bang Deadhorse

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 300 hp

Posts: 3786 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post