Forums    Pictures of My Barth    How to post pictures?
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

How to post pictures?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Computer Ahh the idiosyncrasies of electronics we deal with now. Let us know if you find a work around. Computer

Posts: 3455 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall that you have to change the orientation in Paint and save it, even if it comes up correctly the first time. Just opening and saving the file doesn't automatically reset the orientation info every time. Don't ask me why.

So:
1. Open file
2. Rotate 90 degrees (or whatever, just something to change the file)
3. Save
4. Rotate to correct orientation
5. Save

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 255 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quinn:
So:... (..... just something to change the file)
Changing the file name has worked for me in assuring you have saved a new file with the correct size and orientation. Then be sure to delete the old file. Deleting the old file will keep you from posting the wrong file.
Hey Quinn, where you "binn?"

Posts: 3455 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post