Forums    Pictures of My Barth    How to post pictures?
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

How to post pictures?
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Now that I have the new holding tank in the Euro and I'm about ready to seriously put it on the market. I figured I'd learn how to post some recent pix so you would have an accurate view of her. In the last couple days I figured out how to get pix from an old Olympus onto the PC and how to retrieve them to post on FB. A major accomplishment, give that we've had this camera for 6 or 7 years and never had done that. So I figured it was time to come here and learn how to post on this site. The very first instruction is to send the pix in an Email. Lost me already, don't know how to do that. I'll figure that out though so on to the next step. Call Kevin and he'll walk me through it? If it's that difficult I'll never remember it anyway, as my memory is so bad that I had forgotten why I quit posting pix here just a few years ago. Some of us are just not cut out to do a lot of things on a computer.

After a lengthy tutorial with Keven yesterday I finally was able to post some pix here. Of course this is another day and I'm still pulling my hair out. No matter which pic I choose from PB this pic is the one that gets posted. I give up! [For now]

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3531 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim_Rockford007
posted Hide Post
I've had it with PB , the ads make it almost imposable to lookat anything, Ill link all mine to Imagur. PB can kiss it.

Posts: 45 | Location: Auburndale,Fla | Member Since: 03-23-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
The cost for posting photos on Barthmobile.com directly is expensive. The payoff is here where we are 100% member supported with no advertisement. Within Barthmobile.com you can search and read without interruption. Right HERE is your payoff.

You can get a member support badge by your name. Check under community announcements for details.

Yes, it is a problem with the ads. Just let the ads run and have some persistence. Go back to your pc later and link your pictures when you get a round tuit. Thank you in advance for you patience and persistence.

Finish up your project whenever you get a round

DataTag:8911-0136-38RDG C5
Barth Show Coach

Posts: 3206 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Forgot important part: plan ahead leave some time, have couple of drinks

8607-3346-33TFPOB-----9708-M0037-37MM-01
86 Regal SE 33 Tag axle--"98" Monarch 37
Chev P3(7) 454TBI--------Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
400 hp fuel injected-------Cummins 8.3 300 hp

Posts: 3513 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim_Rockford007
posted Hide Post
I will not be blackmailed by PB.....

Posts: 45 | Location: Auburndale,Fla | Member Since: 03-23-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lance Walton:
I have been trying all day to upload to the Photo Bucket site but have had no success. I am emailing them to "barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com" and using a title as the subject that could become a folder name. I have waited hours and still no pictures on the web. I am looking on "http://s687.photobucket.com/user/barth_upload/library/?view=recent&page=1".
Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong? I have done this many times before but it is not working today.

Sure Lance, that would be me Kevin. Folders are directly related to your Barth, events, craigslist, and so forth. Thank you for properly posting your profile. If I am correct your folder is 0165 found in your profile as part of the data tag. No one can create folders except our Superman host Bill NY. Fortunately you have requested a folder already.

Is this your correct data tag? If I have found the correct information in your profile, please put 0165 in your subject. Do not put the number in quotes or do not add anything else to the subject line. Private message me if this does not work.
I have answered here in "how to post pictures." If I answered in Barth coaches for sale this helpful information will be lost when the folder gets moved to Barth coaches sold. Thanks for asking for the benefit of the community.
My posting on How to post pictures may also be helpful in your picture posting efforts.

Posts: 3206 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post