Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

My 67 Barth Airflow
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Todd
posted
Hopefully this will work & you can look at my project in work.

[edit: Bill N.Y.]
Here's a link to the Barth photo album - Click to view a slideshow

Todd

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Sooooo in 1967 they used only black wire. What year did they come up with the use on only red wire? Confused All who wander are not lost.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Damn Bill you're good. I tried but couldn't get it to work. I wanted to edit the post & let people know. Thanks once more Bill. I may have to put you on the payroll! LOL

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Link has been updated since last posting. We're making progress.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing your progress. It looked like a daunting task in the first few pics, but by the end of the series you made it look like a cake walk.
Now I need to go replace my roof vents. Eeker

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Rained all day here & in CT where the Barth is residing. I was told he had 1 wall up in the Bathroom shower & most probably 2 by nightime. So far I have not received any pictures.

I admit I'm starting to get ants in the pants. I went to Ikea to look for chairs. I found a couple but I won't buy them unless I have the trailer here.

I'm debating between an Ice Box, gas & electric or an electric fridge. Then a small bar sink & a 2 burner small Attwood or Suburban range. Don't know whether I want an electric Hot Water Heater or a propane w/tank.

Keep you people updated.

Todd

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
OMG what a major project. This will certainly be a "custom" rig if it wasn't before! There can't be too many of those around anymore. It will probably last another 50 yrs.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

Very Nice Todd!!! Thumbs Up

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
It's pictures like these that really, make me wish I had talent. head bang

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Todd,

Nice work! An inspiration for all of us. Glad you're keeping us posted. It will be a neat project to watch. Good luck with it.

Born in Bay Shore's Southside Hospital many moons ago,

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Hey Lou

I had a TIA awhile ago. I was in Southside Hospital. They released me & I walked home. I live about a mile or a tad more. Still looks the same.

Regarding talent!!!! No one said I had talent. Some things you just try to do. If not, you pay for them.
Todd

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
You sure are doing really nice work....I think it is great to save these classic coaches for the next generation.

P.S. If you'd like to further hone your skills, you are welcome to come to Oklahoma and practice them!!!!!

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Let me tell you! I've own a fair amount of trailers including Scotty's which are pure unadulterated garbage. I've seen Airstreams being restored.They don't compare to the strength here.

THERE IS NO TRAILER MADE AS WELL AS A BARTH.

Enough said.

Todd

posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting your experiences with your trailer! My slide-in camper is in about the same interior condition as your trailer was. I am assuming the build method is similar on my camper, and your pictures have given me hope! Hopefully I will have a similar series of photos of my slide-in to share. Hal

Posts: 17 | Location: CT | Member Since: 05-18-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Just make sure the before & after pics are shared. Remember, we love pics!
Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post