Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

My 67 Barth Airflow
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Steve

Sorry for the delay. Yes as the crow flies I am 3/10 mile from the ferry dock. If you drive around about a mile & 1/2. I am the next canal east of the ferry dock. It would be a pleasure to show you guys the trailer. Let me know when you're coming to LI.

Rusty

Thanks a heep. I am enjoying it immensely.
1.Wallpaper bathroom
2.Plumbing the sinks & heater
3.Hot Water Heater.
4. Want to change hubs & brakes
5. Wiring the lights in the cabinets.
6. New Wiring of the pug to car as it is rotted from age. (DONE)
7. Want to run new copper lines from Propane Tank.
8. Install Car Stereo & wire.
I'm sure ther are other things. But by spring, I am camping in it.

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Not sure of the summer plans but we'll certainly let you know. I haven't yet seen a Barth trailer and only 1 other coach on the road.

Your project looks really nice from the pics.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great work there ! That front end is neat..the sink and counter and cabinet came out great...

Posts: 1 | Location: PITTSBURGH | Member Since: 07-20-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Danny, welcome to the sight. Todd, you are doing a great job.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Well!!!! Lady Barth got her first campout Aug9-12. I had a Tearjerkers Gathering in Libon, CT at Ross Hill Park. I left Wed night late & met friends at the rest area on 95 in Fairfield,CT. They came with their teardrop. As it was late we stayed there. Thursday morning got to Ross Hill & was set up by 10:00am.

It was everything I dreamed it would be & more. The hard work paid off. Friday came along with my wife & Tornado warnings. 15' inside is really not a lot of room when the couch is pulled out. I was talking to a guy on the site behind me asking him if the park gets any TV stations. Answer was yes; they have a Satalite Dish. Went to the office & for 3.99 bought a 25' cable. Programmed the new TV & Walla!!!! History, HGTV, Cooking & 27 more. Weather turned worse. Lot's of rain. No leaks yet. There's something to be said for being in the Lady, making a pot of coffee, Air conditioner working, TV & entertaining friends. Something I can't do with my teardrop.

As the Founder/Owner of the group, I never accept any award. This time the people voted the Lady with a best interior & restoration. I bent my own rule & graciously accepted it at the request of the members. The Lady performed really well w/o any problems.

Woke up Saturday & took another HOT Shower. Something else I can't do in my teardrop. So I guess what I'm saying is I Love My Barth.

Oh! I will still use my TD.

Todd

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Todd, I am so glad you enjoyed Lady Barth and it only gets better.

I would be interesting in seeing some pics of your tear drop.

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Mary
I see you've joined our site. When logged in go to Gathering photos on the top & look for Mystic Gatherings. There are many pictures of the 47 Modernistic TD.
Todd

Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info on the teardrop and you might try a body shop for the paint job on your trailer. There is a guy on here that had his painted at a body shop and they did a good job.

Mary

Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mary
Was it a trailer that was painted? I've never seen a Barth Trailer painted.
Todd

Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
My apologies, it was a motorhome and they did an excellant job. Be advised, either way is going to be expensive.

Mary

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
I had seen a picture of a painted trailer at the first Millford GTG. Found it at this post.here

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Doorman
I really thank you for the link you sent me. I am going to give a side profile picture of my trailer to a friend of mine in TearJerkers who has a program at his job that can give me color combinations for painting.

These were some great pictures. On a rainy, dreary day I will start disecting this site for more & more ideas & pictures.
Again, Thanmks.
Todd

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd:
Damn Bill you're good. I tried but couldn't get it to work. I wanted to edit the post & let people know. Thanks once more Bill. I may have to put you on the payroll! LOL

Posts: 2 | Location: Mobile, AL | Member Since: 03-18-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you still have your 67' Barth Air Flow. I recently purchased and refurbished a 66'.

Posts: 1 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Member Since: 09-16-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post
That gleam is SPECTACULAR!

Smiler Smiler Smiler Smiler

Matt

Posts: 523 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post