Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1982 32' Euro
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Szimmerman
posted
My new acquisition meet Barth Vader

Posts: 5 | Location: Kansas | Member Since: 04-30-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Another interesting example of Barth variation! At 32 it is the longest I've seen without tag axle. Also the longest Euro, interesting roof line also. Cool! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Cool coach. Dime to a dollar it was something else in a previous life. No matter, it looks nice now and should be a ton of fun and a great project. Looking forward to helping you with any problems, as are most of the folks here.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Szimmerman, welcome to Barthmobile, nice ride you have there and we would like for you to join us for the 50th Anniversary of Barth. It will be in Milford, Indianna the last of May. The information is listed under Barth Rallies and Get Togethers.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Szimmerman
posted Hide Post
I do believe this has been a motorhome coach since its inception. I have all the original paperwork and the Barth 3 ring binder along with very meticulous maintenance records from 1982 to today. I know that the 4 captains chairs have been replaced with flex steels, the refrigerator was replaced it has gone through 2 transmission rebuilds and 2 engines. It was used and has been all over the United States, it has 121k miles to prove it!

If only it had been an 1981...then I would have a antique tag this year, but I can wait a year.

I appreciate the offer of joining you all for the Barth anniversary, but I will be in Pryor, OK at Rocklahoma celebrating the 35th anniversary of ME the last week in May! lol

Posts: 5 | Location: Kansas | Member Since: 04-30-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I stand corrected. It must have been a custom order for the customer, as were many Barths. You have a truly unique, historical coach.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post