Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1975 20ft camping in Dewatto, WA
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of JoshS
posted
These are some pictures of a camping trip we went on here at a local campground. Dewatto, WA.

Colors flying with my new flag holder I got welded at work and attached with a couple of clamps to the ladder

The Barth and also the alsakan camper my wifes uncle got and then sold me the barth (family price of course)

And my son in his underwear swinging into the river on a rope swing

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
So glad to see someone getting to camp and to camp with other family members is an extra dividend.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Ray:
So glad to see someone getting to camp and to camp with other family members is an extra dividend.

Yes this was fun. We had My family (wife, son and daughter) also my wife's uncle his daughter and her son, my in-laws, and two nieces. The kids really keep you going.
On the last day we were more or less just being lazy and relaxing before we left. The kids really wanted to hike down the river and we were not really feeling like that. But they did it and the next thing you know we are hiking down (through) the river for about a mile. Lots of good swimming holes and we had a blast.

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Looks like a lot of fun.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No blue tarp anywhere? lol! Very nice rig dude!

Posts: 1 | Location: Puget Sound | Member Since: 10-25-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
The rope swing over the river should be part of every kid's memories of growing up. I remember the first rope swing I used, it was awesome... over 50 yrs ago and still makes me smile to think of it.

Thanks for sharing the good times. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EddieMello:
No blue tarp anywhere? lol! Very nice rig dude!

You must be local... No blue tarp for this guy, but I do live in Belfair so I know where to get one.

Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
The rope swing over the river should be part of every kid's memories of growing up. I remember the first rope swing I used, it was awesome... over 50 yrs ago and still makes me smile to think of it.

Thanks for sharing the good times. Thumbs Up

I couldn't agree more. We make this a annual trip now. Pretty cool seeing the kids swinging on that swing and then looking at the pictures of them just a few years ago and how much smaller they were. The swinging in his underwear one is definitely going to be one that comes out in his future Big Grin