Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New member looking at 1992 breakaway
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Rt66
posted
Hello all. Newbie to RV's and looking at a 92 30 ft Breakaway with the turbo deisel and 89,000 miles. what kind of things should i look out for on this coach?

Posts: 4 | Location: Washington State | Member Since: 12-06-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/16
Picture of Kirk & Elise
posted Hide Post
Rt66,

You will most likely find many posts that will provide answers your question... but you have to use the Search tab. Research + Experience = Knowledge.

Kirk

1989 22' Regal

Posts: 183 | Location: Northwestern PA | Member Since: 06-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Was in your shoes a year ago and did not know of this site. His good graces looked out for me and all worked out.
Type Breakaway in Search to find 139 pages of posts...and start reading. Warning, you'll get hooked.

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dr. bart
posted Hide Post
Look out for other people snatching it away from you.... It's a wonderful product... And with the help of people on this site, you can fix most things... I love my '92 breakaway.... Read a couple hundred posts here and you might understand how great these coaches are... There is a post on what to look for when buying various models... Buy it if the price is right..

Posts: 108 | Location: harrisonburg va | Member Since: 06-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Dana has a great 1994 breakaway.

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the endorsement Richard! The right person will be contacting me soon I have no doubt.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1381 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post