Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth travel trailers
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I don't know how to use a chat room so please excuse me if I don't do this properly.
I recently acquired a Barth travel trailer. It looks like it it is 28 or 30 feet long. Everything I have seen is shorter then that. I would like to see a floor plan for this trailer . I am very excited about restoring it but I need more information. Could anyone help me?
Thanks
Denise

Posts: 5 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 11-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Denise, Welcome to Barthmobile.com. If you can look on the trailer tongue or the hitch part you will find something similar to

this tag.
If the tag was removed or has fallen off you will find numbers stamped into the metal like this.

Send a picture of what you have to:

barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

from ordinary email attach a photo of the tag. Put 0000 in the subject. Remember that is four zeros not OOOO. Our barth Junkies here will tell you more about your camper.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is also a message here to get some help.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
D6-355-28 Found this in the bucket. Might be this one Kevin.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not I sir, but maybe a response from the member Denise who started this topic. I posted the quote below earlier in this topic for her. If you found it in 0000, I would suspect it was that member Denise. Assuming it was her put a feather in Denise's hat for a successful email sent to Photobucket. Thumbs Up

quote:
Send a picture of what you have to:

barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

from ordinary email attach a photo of the tag. Put 0000 in the subject. Remember that is four zeros not OOOO. Our barth Junkies here will tell you more about your camper.

posted Hide Post
I am still having trouble getting info about my trailer. The floor plan I found on this sight for a 28 ft is different then mine. I have two doors in the front. Can anyone help me.

Mine has a bathroom in the middle
This is in the back

Posts: 5 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 11-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I looked at the 28' Barth Trailer in 1966 and that's the only image I have too. Barth would build it anyway you wanted a configuration and the rear bathroom was the standard for a 28' model. You've got the longest trailer in our data tag project so we can't ask any other member who has one.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
http://campereparadise.com/wp/...arth-travel-trailer/

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post