Forums    Pictures of My Barth    Class c?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Class c?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Does anyone know how many class c barths were built and how many were on a dodge 360 van can't find a answer anywhere or even a picture of any on a dodge frame

Posts: 10 | Location: Kokomo in | Member Since: 03-24-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Isi, Thanks for sharing. Post your data tag and I will look in our Data Tag List. Doorman, might know the answer to your question.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How this is the correct tag.

Posts: 10 | Location: Kokomo in | Member Since: 03-24-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy Cow Batman, that was faster than lightning. Here is another similar Dodge I found.

It was the only "Dodge" I noticed in the Data Tag Project. There may be others, I could have missed. I will be asking for a Folder for your Barth on a Dodge chassis.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So Awesome now we know there's 2 haha I've had my barth for about 2 years thanks to my awesome wifey who found it within hours of it getting posted guy had it for several years and fell ill so he had to let it go

posted Hide Post
Isi, your Barth was built in August of 1976. It was coach number 1973. My guess is it will be folder 1973. The other Dodge was coach number 1911.
Please take some time to read community announcements, "Updated Photobucket Instructions" Posting pictures with Photobucket helps our community stay alive by saving us money. You don't have to deal with any advertisements on Barthmobile.com, because we are 100% member supported, by donations.
Welcome to the Barth community. Thanks for the Data Tag too. It helps us understand more and more of Barth history.

posted Hide Post
Thank you do much for having me on your site I love that old barth me and the family use it every chance we have hoping to get it painted in the spring. Then we will update some pictures planning on polishing the aluminum make it a shiny hazard on the road

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I've seen 2 other Dodge-based Barth Class Cs. One I first saw about 50 miles from here, and it was owned for a while by Jan Hawk, IIRC. The other was in a scrap yard being parted out.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where would I bee and to get a build folder for this motor coach does anyone know?

posted Hide Post
Are you are asking, Where would I be able to get a build folder for this Barth Motor Coach?
Maybe the previous owner had one. It somewhat like the owners manual, and supposed to be handed from owner to owner. You may be able to contact another Barth - Dodge owner. Some information from a Chevrolet Barth may be the same. Doorman has a Chevrolet Barth Class C.

posted Hide Post
Yes sorry auto correct strikes again

posted Hide Post
That is OK Isi! In a few more posts you will have permission to edit your posts. Let me know if an eraser appears next to the Quote Marks. Thumbs Up You are doing just fine. Cheers cheers

posted Hide Post
Cheers and thanks

posted Hide Post
Happy holidays to everyone on the site hope it's a awesome season for all