Forums    Pictures of My Barth    Zak&Ceaira first Barth in driveway after purchase voyage
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Zak&Ceaira first Barth in driveway after purchase voyage
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Here are a few pics I snapped while moving everything around. Will post some more of the coach tomorrow.

Posts: 21 | Location: Oak Ridge Tennessee | Member Since: 11-11-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Welcome cheers
I do not know if you are new to RVs but make sure you winterize (drain) the watersystem (coming from FL).
Happy camping!

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. It's drained as of my getting it, is there anything else I need to do?

And I forgot to I.d. the other vehicles in my collection for anyone who may be interested or amused. I'm down to 9 including the Barth.
Beige Volvo 79 sedan 2.3 lh-jet 4+speed
Blue Volvo 81 wagon 2.3 lh-jet 4+speed
Maroon Volvo 84 wagon 2.4 diesel 4+speed
Silver Volvo 84 coupe 2.1 turbo intercooled k-jet 4+speed
White VW 74 Thing Mexican built survivor
Big Volvo 83 F611 TurboDiesel 5speed
Red Ford 86 F-150 351w C6 4WD

Posts: 21 | Location: Oak Ridge Tennessee | Member Since: 11-11-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Put some pink RV antifreeze in the sink traps and in the toilet (keepa toilet seal moist). Maybe some Bounce dryer sheets in all cabinets etc , they are supposed to keep mice out. Or Jims mousetrap.

Nice collection, if one needs a new home let me know. We are down to 6 vehicles, one boat and a travel trailer Roll Eyes

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post