Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted
Thanksgiving day was a record setting 62 degrees. This is what we got Saturday:

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
A man with a plan, great. The wreath is hung before the snow fell, good job. Thumbs Up All who wander are not lost.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Well, almost. Smiler

(There are smaller wreaths for the windows that didn't make it yet, but hey, it's deer season you know)

Official tally: 14 inches but it has settled already since the ground isn't frozen.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
Are you sure you don't live in Oklahoma?

A 60 degree drop in 12 hours (80 to 20) is fairly
common... invariably if we have unseasonable warm weather, it is immediately followed by extreme cold...often ice-storms...

I remember March of 1987. It was springbreak.
We received 14 inches of snow on MOnday....by Friday it was 70 degrees and sunny...

If you don't like our weather, wait a minute and it'll change....

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post