Scott Windt On The Road
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
quote:
To all,
Here are pictures off our trip to mesa Verde yesterday. My wife forgot to tell me how the road was so we took the barth to the top.
it was scarer thinking about coming down tha it actually was. But there were times that we were on a narrow road looking at a drop. I think next time I'll have a tow car.

things are good. I haven't had to disipline the girls yet!! They have been to Vegas, The Hoover Dam, The Grand canyon, Monument Valley, and Mesa verde. Today we're in Santa Fe. They're out shopping and I'm havin some alone time in the coach with the dogs.
Plase send this to all that request it. I am including pictures of the hills and some of the roads intransit Amanda hs the actual pictures of the dwellings on her camera.

Hope all is well,
Scotty

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
To an old guy from the flat lands of Florida, those mountains sure look nice.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
It's at times like these that a Jake Brake sure would come in handy.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I received some more pictures that Scott would like to share.
quote:
more pictures of the trip.
Some of these are random shots from outside the window of their Barth. I've put them up with the hope that Scott will comment on them in the near future.

As we all know, it's a small world. Here is Scott meeting up with fellow member Richard Muise by chance.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/11
Picture of Scott and Debbie
posted Hide Post
Hey All, I sent These scatterd pictures to Bill NY. My daughter and 3 of her friends just graduated from college.
I just completed a 7800 mile journey from va Beach va, to San Diego and back.
Had @ coach house Batt's go bad in tenn, 1 lh front wheel seal replaced in San Diego, and a false alarm leak in my dana 80 rear induced by me over servicing it. Other than that the coach ran flawlessly across. Sure we had some 40 mph hills to climb and some slow decents down. But it was a great trip.
I had my Mom help me ferry the coach out to San diego. She had never been across the state before. Some of the pictures are from that trip. We had the added excitement of seeing a fellow Barther and his wife in Abq New mexico. After looking for all the factory get together coaches returning from Milford and coming up empty. I pull into a campsite in abq and Rick Muise is in the office. What are the chances!!! After a visit we both went off to continue our trips.
I picked the 4 girls up at Debbies parents house in Sandiego.
The pictures I sent Bill the first time Were from Mesa Verde. We took the Barth up the mountian and toured the cliff dwellings. I don't recomend it. Not in the barth. There is a nice campsite just north of the entrance that the Barth would be more comfortable in. Take the toad!!
The rest of the pictures were of some other stops and some I haven't loaded yet.

We went to Vegas, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon South rim, Monument Valley, Mesa Verde, (Four corners was closed), Santa Fe, Albq, Amarillo, Ok city, Littlew rock, Mem, nashville, Atl,ashville, and Home va Beach.
This may be a chopped up because I didn't proof read it.
But in all the one thing I found was. After spending 30 days in the coach 8 of which was with my mom and 2 dogs, 14 of which was with 4, 22 girls and 2 dogs, The rest was using it as a bed room in san diego. My house in va beach is alot bigger, and alot cleaner than my 30 foot coach.
whew!!!!!!

hope all is well,
scotty

Posts: 46 | Location: virginia Beach va | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post