Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Euro at the lake
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
The Photobucket gods deemed me acceptable this morning so here's a pic from last weekend at Lake Manatee.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Would you look at the shine on those rims......Danny you sure have a fine looking coach there. Hope that you had fun.

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Thanks, but I have to give some credit to my camera. Much like an older mate, it has the ability to overlook flaws. The wheels are Wheel Master covers that I picked up cheap. They looked terrible but they are SS so how hard can it be to hand polish them back to a shine? Many afternoons and a lot of semi-chrome poli and voila!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
See what I mean, they just sparkle, take some credit!!!! Also, no Barth has flaws, it's called character Smiler

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
posted Hide Post
You sure do have a really nice looking rig! K&E

Posts: 429 | Location: The Great Midwest | Member Since: 12-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Great shot Dan. Don't you love it now that we're getting blue sky?

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post