Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

My new Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
22ft barth regal,454 1990.55,000 miles, lpg conversion

Posts: 12 | Location: London uk | Member Since: 08-18-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Great looking Barth

Posts: 85 | Location: Athens ga | Member Since: 07-11-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Barth Lover
posted Hide Post
Wow, I love the paint scheme on your Barth. Fine looking coach. How do you like running the LPG?

Posts: 4 | Location: Joliet, il | Member Since: 07-17-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sandytoes
posted Hide Post
I didn't know that about the paint scheme. Nice to know, it's the same as mine.

1991 Regal 28' 454 Banks Power Pak

Posts: 80 | Location: Duncan, BC Canada | Member Since: 05-31-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!

The size will be perfect for your area. I saw the background in the Pic, and it reminded me of the houses in the Birmingham area

Posts: 29 | Location: Cincinnati | Member Since: 08-29-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
That's my scheme too! I didn't know it was special.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4RK
posted Hide Post
We are now the proud owners of this Barth, complete with the most amazing amount of paperwork and history!

We've only had her a couple of week, and named her Betty-Ray after her very first owner.

Posts: 8 | Location: UK | Member Since: 09-29-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dr. bart
posted Hide Post
Eek... You're driving on the wrong side of the road...

Posts: 108 | Location: harrisonburg va | Member Since: 06-14-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I believe they refer to that as the "proper" side of the road… Tooling Along ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5160 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
I believe they refer to that as the "proper" side of the road… Tooling Along ROTFLMAO

Looks bloody bass ackwards to me, mate. nono
But sure is a beautiful Barth cheers

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4RK
posted Hide Post
With the width of her and our tiny roads, it's not really a matter of driving on the left or right!!

Posts: 8 | Location: UK | Member Since: 09-29-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D4RK:
With the width of her and our tiny roads, it's not really a matter of driving on the left or right!!

I can see that!!
I'm nervous on relatively wide US highways in a coach that is 102" wide PLUS mirrors.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post