Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hello from Texas
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Crazyshakespeare13
posted
Been a proud Barth owner since last winter, but just now getting around to posting some decent pics of her. Hopefully I'm doing it right! As you can tell we are currently in the process of making a few upgrades/updating (TV, Sat, radio, Speakers, Fridge insert). Hope to get to a few more projects done in the next few weeks and will post more!

Posts: 69 | Location: Ft. Worth | Member Since: 01-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
you're doing GREAT, Tex.
Thanks for posting the pics. Thumbs Up

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! It's a great learning experience for a first time RV owner...Thankful for a great resource like barthmobile and its members!

Posts: 69 | Location: Ft. Worth | Member Since: 01-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
You are "doing her proud" she is looking good!

Floorplan identical to mine, décor a little different. Love my Barth!

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mary...I'm actually going to change the floorplan up a little by removing the dinette and replacing it with a jackknife sofa. As far as the decor goes...well, let's just say the PO and I don't share the same taste!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you...Wait till she's done! Wink

posted Hide Post
Congratulations! We are in San Antonio and we are picking up a 1990 Barth Regency this week. Maybe we'll see you around. I am looking forward to the projects and the trips just like you are. Good luck!

Posts: 2 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Member Since: 10-03-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Nice looking rig! I look forward to seeing your progress.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Pete and Quinn...Those were actually pics of the first renovation. Unfortunately, we had a leak and had to gut a lot of it and start over. We are nearly finished....currently working on dash/upper compartment/doghouse modifications and she will be done. I will def. post pics when she's finally done. Congrats on your new purchase...they are a lot of work but tons of fun!