Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Work in progress
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Crazyshakespeare13
posted
Hey Guys and Gals,

Been working my tail off the last two weeks...Just wanted to upload a few photos of my progress on the 75. Its def. a long way from done but thus far I managed to tackle repair and updating of cabinets, countertop, dinette replacement with a jacknife sofa(need reupholstery) new backsplash, and of course paint! She's messy right now, but well on her way!

Posts: 69 | Location: Ft. Worth | Member Since: 01-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
WOW! Huge improvement! Keep up the good work. Thanks for the photos. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve, glad you like it so far!

Posts: 69 | Location: Ft. Worth | Member Since: 01-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
Well on her way indeed, nice job! Major improvement, I really like your color selection.

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Minus the couch and bare subfloor colors of course lol! Smiler

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I like that backsplash Thumbs Up

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted Hide Post
I like that back splash also, what did you use?

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was a peel and stick mosaic tile sold at lowes...there are several styles to choose from.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyshakespeare13:
It was a peel and stick mosaic tile sold at lowes...there are several styles to choose from.

cool
thanks

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anytime!

Picture of ryegal
posted Hide Post
yes that is great I have a 1975 class C and would like to paint and now I'am going to do a backsplash!!! Thanks ryegal

Proud owner of a 1975 classic class C

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck with it, it's def. been a fun project.

Posts: 27 | Location: Austin | Member Since: 01-01-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post