Forums    Pictures of My Barth    Marvin+Doris Have A New Barth...
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Marvin+Doris Have A New Barth...
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
Not sure if it is a record, someone sure outdone us somewhere: Most miles travelled just to look at Barths; so far 3200 miles. But a Barth is in sight (give us about one week, we are working on it). Wink
I was sent these pictures from Marvin & Doris and was asked to post them.
quote:
Hi Bill,
I tried to post these pictures of our new beautiful Barth on the Barthmobile page but they must have went to the big black hole and disappeared on the way. The pictures were provided to me by the previous owner and since I had no batteries in my camera I would like to post this older ones. She sure looks good!!! All she needs is a bath and a bumper shining and the inside looks like she just rolled out of Milford. We like to thank Bill for this wonderful coach. We are very proud new owners!
Marvin and Doris
PS We test camped with her and really enjoyed it.
Congratulations on your purchase!!! Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
OUTSTANDING BARTH

So happy for you and will see you at the the GTG.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Nice. Its looks to be in very good condition. Congratulations.

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Will we see you in Milford?
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to meet everybody at the GTG. We are very proud of our beautiful Barth (or as the brochure says "the magnificient Barth 25' "). It has been very well taken care off and we will do our best to keep it in this great condition. Thanks to Barthmobile and all the members for helping should any problems arise.
If anyone wonders, this Barth has been customized with an older style dash and also the cabinetry is different than the brochure shows. But that is exactly why we love it (plus she runs good). Cannot wait to go barthmobiling.
<<>> There is no feeling like barthmobiling <<>>
Tooling Along

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Marvin+Doris what route are you gonna take to the GTG?

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Very different floor plan, but very nice all around. Hope to see her [and you] in person at the December Florida GTG. Or maybe Nicks Memorial Day party.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Very different floor plan

I believe that has the most spacious interior that is possible in a 25-footer.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Mary - not sure which way is best. Easiest would be to cut over to Glasgow KY and catch I65, a little more adventure is Hwy127 all the way up to Cinci, then across US27.
And Danny - we got a (faux) brick entry and bathroom floor Big Grin
And yes, no wasted space for a bedroom, both couches make a full size bed. We are loving it.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Wow! What a great layout! Nice job and enjoy! Ya know it must be booring on any other motorhome site when all the coaches look like the next. Great stuff.. looks like your patience paid off!
Hey, is that a pull down bed above the driver and passenger seats or storidge?

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post